Sunday, September 27, 2009

Without any form of salvation, people will revert to their basest of instincts. Self preservation. And that's why politics and religion was created.

Well, I spent the entire day at Ngee Ann City today, arriving there at 11:00am and left there at about 5:30pm. I got an AX sleevless vest, that looks totally rad. Tomorrow Tokio Hotel will be on Habbo Hotel, and I can't wait for the release of their new album, "Humanoid".

I'm am totally hooked on their new track "World behind my Wall". It's a really great song that brings great contrast to the new album as it is way softer than the other songs, such as "Noise", "Automatic", "Dark side of the Sun", etc,etc... In any case it is a fantastic new album and I just can't wait. Alas I have to...

Well I'm just gonna go and rewatch some TH music videos, it's really, really good and does a world of good for my mood.

No comments: