Thursday, September 24, 2009

Noise & World behind my Wall

I've just listened to "Noise", the very first track of Tokio Hotel's neue album "Humanoid". There's only one word for it: Ausgezeichnet!
The song is highly reminiscent of "Scream", also the very first track of one of their first albums "Schrei". Noise hasn't really deviated from the punk rock scene that Tokio Hotel originally came from unlike "Pain of Love" which gave a completely new sound to the band.
Next is "World behind my Wall" I wanted to cry when I heard the song. It's something like a mix between "Spring Nicht" and "An deiner seiter (Ich bin da)". But it's a slow rock ballad with deep, powerful, emotional meanings. When you listen to this song, according to Bill, you've gotta be prepared to let everything drop, all the walls and masks. That's what I did when I heard the snippet, and I nearly cried. It's just powerful, mind-blowing, and beautiful, just like the universe. I'm looking forward to the release of the album and can't wait for more sneak previews from the guys!

No comments: