Saturday, September 19, 2009

I hat the fact that I've been sleeping in the wee hours of the morning and waking up around 11am... It's just seems like such a big bloody wast of time! Time... The very first enemy of man... Every second means we've aged and are 1 second closer to death... *Sigh*

Well, to elaborate more on my little comment in the previous post, I'm not gonna change course anymore. Yeah, I'm just gonna work hard on my maths, and digital electronics, my PEEE, and that's it for the 1st year. I mean, I'm already half way through the year, so why quit now. Of course I'll have alot of catching up to do for maths and DE, but I know if I do my best I can work it out. 2nd year will be more interesting, and I've decided to take Bio-electronics and Nano technology as my electives next year. Gotta do something about my maths...

Well I'm gonna go for dinner with my paternal grandma afterwards, so I look forward to it.

No comments: