Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Phantomrider

Phantomrider. The very name of the song caught my attention, and ever since I knew it would be one of the songs in the neue album, "Humanoid" I've always wanted to hear it. And now Tokio Hotel has released a 2:15 snippet of it. I've listened to it and I'm loving every bit of it. Suprisingly the new album has quite a few soft sides to it. Although the cover art seems cold and metallic, some songs in it are really soft and heart warming. "Phantomrider" being one of them, and also "World behind my Wall". These 2 songs have me captivated, and makes me feel like a giddy schoolgirl, who has a crush on... Well, you get the picture. Anyways I have the snippet with me and I'm really excited. Let's see if I can put it on my blog home page.

Here's what Bill said about Phantomrider, "It's about being close to someone you really never met before. You want to escape from something and you want this ghost-like soulmate to come away with you because it's the only thing you have faith in. The track carries hope."
Super phantastischer! I can't wait till 6th of October!

No comments: