Friday, September 4, 2009

Beichte - Tokio Hotel

Okay, went back to Centris again today to do a thorough checking for defects. And guess what...
Major defects! In fact my dad got a good friend of his, who happens to be an architect himself, to check it out, and he says it's not fit for human habitation. In fact he told my dad to get our lawyer to write a letter to the developer to make a complaint and demand compensation.

Oh well... I guess we may not be able to move in by December this year, but it's alright...
So long as I get a new room I'll be fine.

And oh yeah, I just sent my laptop for repairs at Sony... Hopefully I'll get it back by next week...
5 working days to fix a laptop? Gosh...

I so can't wait for "Automatisch/Automatic" and "Humanoid" to hit the stores!

Anyway here's Beichte by Tokio Hotel

Beichte - Tokio Hotel

No comments: