Sunday, September 20, 2009

I was up till 2:00 am this morning... And woke up at 9am, 7 hours later... That's 7 hours wasted... It'll be a goal of mine now to eliminate the need for sleep, so that all the precious 24 hours can be used up by us! Haha! Oh well... Will post more on this topic on my rather new blog, Transhuman Ayron. Check it out if you're interested.

Anyways, was watching DW-TW (German News) and they were currently airing this programme called popXport. It talks about the latest music scene in Germany, and boy, oh boy! Tokio Hotel was featured along with their new song, "Automatisch/Automatic" I'm so happy! Another 2 more days and I can get Tokio Hotel's new single! I really do hope that when they say it'll be released everywhere, it'll include Singapore. Well, just gonna chill for awhile before heading to CG and a jog... Can't really say that I'm looking forward to it. It seems my view on things have changed alot. But in anycase, thanks to Wei Yang for the invite.

No comments: