Saturday, September 6, 2008

(6/9/2008)

*sigh* What an amazing night I had... God had been chasing my heart for the past 2-3 days, and I just kept running further and further. But thank God, He sent an angel to lasso me in. If not I would have just ran further and further away from God.

Dearest Daddy,
Thank You for the work that You've done and are still doing in my life, I strive to live a life that is pure, pleasing and acceptable to You. Thank You for the price that You've paid for my sins. That in You I am a new creation, always. Abba Father, I just pray that You come and fill me with Your Holy Spirit, and continue to use me for the glory of Your kingdom, I pray that one day my story can be used as a great testimony, to testify the truly, great and marvellous work that You've done in me.

Dear Kel,
Thank you for chasing me down, even though I was reluctant to share, but thank you for being so 'stubborn'. Thank you for not forsaking me, and standing by me through it all. Ultimately, thank you for being my bestest friend.

Dear Cynthia,
Thank you for just taking your date day to come and visit me. It wasn't much but you came down with Kel just to visit me. I wish that there's more to say but there isn't. To sum it up, thanks for being such a great and caring leader.

Dear Emily, Joel and Wei Yang,
Thank you for the care and concern that you've had for me over the past week or so. Thanks for your e-mails and smses. Much love.

Dear James,
Not much to say to you except, Get behind me satan! For you are not mindful of the things of God! I will choose to remain in my Father's house, forever in His tight embrace. For I belong to Him, not to the world, nor to satan! Your words, like the fiery darts, will be quenched!

The joy of the Lord is my strength, and in Him, the weak can say that they are strong.
The day of breakthrough draws closer with every passing day. If only you can believe.

No comments: