Friday, September 5, 2008

(5/9/2008)

It's friday. And tomorrow will be saturday. What will I do then? Will I hide, or will I run back to Him? I wish it was easier, but then again, things in life are never as easy as it seems eh? When you think about how you wanna do it in your mind, wow, there's so much courage, no fear at all. The moment you wanna put your thoughts into actions, then the fear comes... That's how it always is with me. That's why I've lost precious people, precious things. Soon, if I don't do something soon, I'll lose what I have left...

I really just can't find it in myself to be confident anymore... Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Dearest Kelvin,
I know that you care for me, and you love me. But I just can't find it in myself to have the courage to share. I really would like to pour out onto someone, but I just don't know whom. The fear or inadequacy or something just keeps holding me back.
Sincerely, Ayron

No comments: