Thursday, September 11, 2008

(11/9/2008)

Dear friends,
Thank you for standing up for me, but please don't get involved. With so many things happening already, I just don't want you guys to get involved and become a target yourself. I really appreciate you guys standing up for me, and I love y'all.
I am with all my love, yours sincerely, Ayron.


To: James
From: Ayron

Dear sir/madam/alien,
I have told you before, but I feel compelled to inform you again. Against people, such as you, I will not hesitate to take legal action. If I ever see anyone who comes about harrasing, sexually and otherwise, and threatening, I will make sure justice prevails. I will do all I can to take it to the highest authority. Don't ever let me see such things happening either to my family, friends and myself.

Yours faithfully.

No comments: