Wednesday, October 6, 2010

If you ever left me, I don't know what I'd do.
I'd cry and cry and sob and sob, but in the end, I'll realize that it's true.
I'll think of the all fun we've had, and all the sorrows we've shared.
But in the end, I'll find some way to pick myself up again.

We'll both move on, you and I, and live out our lives.
But something in us will change as we've seen through each others eyes.
We might speak again, we might not. The hurt that it'll bring, unbearable.
And sooner or later we'll drift further apart, though that's not what I wish.

I'll think of you constantly. Every night and day.
"Please, I wish you'd stop, it's hurting your soul." I guess, that's what you'll say.
"I'll try my best, but I make no promise." That's what I'll reply.
But in my mind the answer is "Never! The memories are all that I have left."

I hope what I've written will never come to pass.
But the fates may conspire against us and tear up both apart.
I become paranoid and drown in my deepest desire.
...

No comments: