Monday, October 5, 2009

My number one fear, besides uncertainty, is death. Yes, I'm not afraid to say it, I'm afraid of death. Death is a sin and a curse. A flaw of nature. I wasn't born into this world just so I can live for 80 years and then die. No, I refuse to accept or believe that. And yet this is how it is.

My fear of death is based on the uncertainty of what comes after. I wouldn't want to die and for conciousness to come to an end there. At the same time I don't want to believe in the concept of heaven and hell. Both are equally repungant to me.

On a happier note, just 1 more day before "Humanoid" is released.
And on a sadder note, school's gonna start in just 2 weeks. To be precise, 13 days.

I hope in the 2nd semester I will do better. Now that I've got something to work towards it should be easier.
Things don't always go to plan and can be against my will. But I hope that won't be the case.
I miss the friends that I made in church, but I don't think I can be among them anymore. Our ideas conflict and I need to be among people with the same way of thinking... We'll see how it goes.

No comments: