Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bill Kaulitz is my friend!

Gonna tell y'all something before I head off to church...

Bill Kaulitz is my friend!
...
...
In my dreams.

I dreamt that Bill was my bestest friend in the whole world! And he came to Singapore, alone, justto see me!
Imagine that, Bill coming just to visit me! Anyway, we met up together and we went to have lunch and we were just having fun talking to one another, drinking booze. Basically, just enjoying each other's company.
Then we went to my car (Yes, in my dream, I own a car and I drive.) and Bill immediately went to the driver's seat. I said to him, "I'm driving!"
To which he replied, "I'm driving!" And so we bickered over who was gonna drive my car, but it was eventually decided, that we would both sit in the driver's seat. How we both managed that is a mystery to me.
So we were driving along until it got dark, and it was so dark you couldn't see your fingers, even if they were right in front of you. Then Bill said something that upset me quite abit, so I walked out of the car (which had stopped already). He immediately regretted it and started coming after me, but because it was so dark he couldn't see me. Then out of the blue I could see in the dark, just like Riddick! And I saw that Bill was being attacked by creatures, so I ran towards him and killed all the creatures with my superhero powers. (don't ask me what it was, I don't even know...)
And so the dream came to an end. But it was so real that when I woke up I checked my handphone to see if I got Bill's number...
...
...
...
...
...
Sadly I don't...

No comments: