Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mistakes. And I'm too trusting...

This was my draft... Something I wrote before I could confirm anything.

Hmm... I knew it was a mistake to tell anyone about anything.
The only reason I spoke was because I thought that they would keep quiet about it.
It seems that I was wrong.
I can't really trust anyone now.
I will have to suppose that they told everything that I told them.
Why else would they not call me when they said they would?
And somehow...

Somehow...

It seems that others know as well...
Why else would people who don't call, call all of a sudden.
I knew it was a mistake to say anything...
I'll have to be more cautious about what I say from now on...

__________________________________________________________________________________


This is what has happened, as far as I know.

Miscommunication. It was either intended or it wasn't.
What do I think? I think it was intended...
Otherwise they wouldn't know anything.
The difference between, "Can I talk to them" and, "Can I know from them?" is 2 completely different requests.

The first statement makes it seem as if the one asking, merely wants to talk to them, with no intention of learning anything that's secret.
The second statement makes it seem as if the one asking has the intention of learning little secrets.
There's the difference.
They've been sent to checkup on me... I can't allow anything like this to happen again.

I ask for a little privacy... A little faith in friends...
Do I get any? No...
Not even the slightest little bit of privacy. Not even the tiniest speck of trust can I expect from my so-called "friends".

No comments: