Wednesday, July 15, 2009

(15/07/2009)

Halfway through the school week already...

I'm doing my homework now, listening to some L'arc En Ciel, and racking my brains on how to do my homework... Tomorrow my team and I will be doing a presentation... Gotta dress smart.
Oh, there's maths tomorrow... I'm getting weighed down.

Well celebrated Cynthia's "birthday" on Monday. Then invited Kevin and Li Ming over to my place for dinner before they go home. Then did the usual stuff...
Oh! And I've joined facebook, at last, as some of you may know already.

Still thinking bout lots of stuff. Not too sure about what to really think about now.
Engineering is obviously not for me... I can't grasp the maths and the digital electronics part...
At least I'm doing rather well for my electrical and electronic part...
I wanna change course, but I'm rather apprehensive about that... Seems like people were right about it when they said that I wasn't cut out for the engineering course.
I'm considering perhaps a design course, perhaps interior design, or business... But I really want to make the right choice.

Still not too sure about myself, still questioning myself, and getting irritated at my lack of answers...

No comments: