Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I apologize

To: Whom it may concern,

Thank you for pointing out my flaws, good use of language, very much impressed by your command of the english language. Who knows, you may be better than me. What I did was not acceptable I admit, not only was I aggravating and irksome, I was a jerk. Thank you for pointing that out to me. I apologize for my childish behaviour, and would like to make it up to you, I just don't know how. Any suggestions?

From: Ayron

I wasn't informed that we weren't going to have a prayer meeting today... Do you know how much I look forward to it, then only to have been told at the last minute that you guys ain't coming? And if I didn't even ask or check with you guys, I don't think any of you would have told me... I am pissed, definitely, but forget about it. I'll see you guys this saturday.

No comments: