Friday, August 8, 2008

God's Mysterious Ways

I was just reading a dear friend's blog. How far he has come since day 1. And yet, this happens. Should I be blaming people? I should think not. SHould I blame God for letting this happen? Now as I thought about it he reminded me of a show I watched. 'Keeping Mum', that's the title. Now in the show Rowan Atkinson was a vicar, and he delivered a sermon on God's Mysterious Ways. The Lord reminded me of this scene...

"Now, should we demand an explaination from our Lord? Question His methods? I don't think the good Lord wants us to question Him too much." He then quotes Isaiah 55, "For my ways are higher than your ways... I think what the good Lord really means is, "I'm mysterious folks. Live with it."

As this scene flashed through my mind I am in a way comforted. Thank God that in Him there is always a good ending.

No comments: