Monday, August 18, 2008

(18/8/2008)

I have spent the whole day being insulted by people. Calling me all sorts of things, in the name of fun. It's fun isn't it to make fun of me? So long as it ain't you.

English 'O' Level Oral Exam just ended a few hours ago, and I don't think I did well at all... Since sec 1 I could make the examiner smile at me and want the conversation to go on. Not this time. He just refused to smile and curtly said, "Okay, you can go."

I mean c'mon! The least you could do was break the monotone couldn't ya? It's boring for me to talk to someone who doesn't smile or have expression in his voice. I called Wei Yang immediately after I left the school. Thanks man for encouraging me! I don't think I did well, but God knows I did my best.

I just wanna thank all those who have been praying for me, and especially Desmond!

No comments: