Thursday, August 7, 2008

(7/8/2008)

Thank God it's near the end of the week. Tomorrow is just National Day Celebrations at school. Unfortunately for me, I was asked to help with the packing up after the celebrations and all that... And unfortunately for me, my mouth wouldn't say 'No' (Fine... I couldn't say no...)

Anyways after this blog entry I'm going to wash up and start baking cookies for tomorrow and for the cellgroup outing to Pulau Ubin. It's been so long since I've been there... The last time I was there I was only 10 years old. My mum brought me there for my birthday. I was, however, too young to appreciate it. Plus, if I recall I fell sick while I was there.

"But earnestly desire the best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way."
-Paul to the Corinthians at Corinth. (1 Cor 12:31)

Lord, I ask that You will come into my life and do a work in me. Help me to love another as much as I love myself. In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: