Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fate? I dunno...

The signs are so evidently clear... That I shouldn't be an engineering student...
I should be in design... Maybe fashion, architecture, or interior design.

I mean even before I made my decision for my posting, all my friends were telling me to take a design course, or linguistics or art... Only my dad continued to encourage me to take engineering...

Then during my European tour the families that I got to know also thought that I was a design student. Some even encouraged me to take design rather than engineering...

Then yesterday when I met Morgan and Nicky, a girl came and asked if I was a stylist.

If that's not the ultimate confirmation, then I dunno what is... I mean those closest to me told me to take up design. Then those whom I've never met before but got to know, also encouraged me to take up design... And just yesterday a person whom I never even knew existed thought I was a design student...

Argh! I dunno what to do now...

No comments: