Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dienstag und Midwoch.

I haven't been updating my blog as often, I know.
So I'll stop procrastinating and start blogging now.

Tuesday
Went job hunting with my bro and his girlfriend.
Went to several outlets, and I lined up an interview with Ambush for wednesday
Then decided to watch the 9.35pm show of Percy Jackson: The lightning thief.
In the meantime, met up with my bro's friend, Jeremy.
Then went over to the SAFRA club to engage in a little gaming.
It's been 5 years since I last stepped into an internet cafe.
Then went back to JP to catch the show. reached home around 12am.

Wednesday
Woke up, played my new comp game which I bought.
Played till 1pm, then got ready for my job interview.
Went down to JP for my interview, left the place at 3pm.
Came home, went to the gym.
Shyang Zhi came over.
Entertaining him, and myself.
Now blogging...

A typical day of my life.

No comments: