Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Das Grüne Auge Ungeheuer

A person I once was friends with was apparently scouted by 2 modeling agencies...
And I dunno what to say...

I suppose, with this being my blog, I should be frank with myself.
On the one hand I feel happy for him.
On the other I feel jealous...

I want to be a model as well, but my dad has other plans for me.
I'll stick with what my dad says, and I'll hang onto his words.
He promised me things that no one else can, and for that I'm grateful.
*Sigh*
...
...
...

Well, you know who you are, if by some astronomical chance that you are reading this.
I wish you all the best.
...
...
...
Random thought of the day: I need to clean and spruce up my laptop...
and so that I won't end this post feeling a little down...
Here's some delicious pics of Tom and Bill!

*Sigh* When will they stop smoking? Oh well... I still love'em anyways...



Heading off to the gym...

No comments: