Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tokio Hotel Videos

*SIGH*...

I found a whole motherlode of Tokio Hotel music videos, but embedding was disabled by request of the user... So unfortunately I can't paste it on my blog...

I had a dream recently, where in it I got my Diploma in Interior Design (DID), and I went over to Germany as I was wanted by an ID firm...
I really want to get my DID, but even if I prayed...
Who ever listens attentively to a stranger?
Who ever listens seriously to someone who is not close to you?

Tokio Hotel's music has been a great source of inspiration for me...
And so, they're the gods of my idolatry...
Cheesy, Romeo and Juliet line.

On a happier note, I've received notification from Amazon yesterday that they have shipped my order, and so I can expect to get them within a month max.

Can't wait for it!

No comments: