Tuesday, October 14, 2008

(14/10/2008)

I went to school today, what a waste of time. All my teachers were either absent or not teaching. Totally wasted my time. But, hey, it's okay. At least I know that some of my teachers care alot for me.

2 days to 'O' Levels. My future depends on it. Or at least that's what the world wants me to think. My future is secure in Jesus.

I spent some time a few weeks back talking to the Holy Spirit.

Me: Holy Spirit?
Holy Spirit: Yes, my friend?
Me: You've called me for greater things right? Will that depend on my 'O' Levels?
Holy Spirit: Even if you didn't do well for your 'O's I will still use you. Eyes have not seen, nor ears heard, what I will do in your life.
Me: Can I trust You?
Holy Spirit: Will you?

My future is secure in Christ Jesus, everyday brings me closer to a major milestone in my life. It's the 2nd day of my 40 day fast. I'm excited about what's gonna happen in my life.

No comments: