Saturday, October 11, 2008

(11/10/2008)

Amazingly, I just woke up... Never again. Cell Group last night was awesome. It's been a long time since I felt so light hearted about the whole thing. Message was very short, but it also spoke to my soul. Right now I would say I'm going through the priority test, but I'm coping well with Jesus at my side.

I believe that great things are gonna happen, and not only me, but Cynthia does too. It is a time when the Holy Spirit is moving in our lives. I'm really looking forward to service today.

Thank God for strength to leave this burden behind. Never thoguht I could do it, but I guess I'm wrong.

In 6 days time, 'O' Levels are gonna start. I'm apprehensive about the whole thing, but on the other hand I thank God that it is also one day closer to the end of 'O's

No comments: