Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"Wilkommen zu Humanoid stadt"

I am now hoping...
...hoping...
... ...hoping... ...
... ... ...hoping... ... ...

For what? Here's a clue...

"Wilkmmen zu Humanoid stadt"

The chance to attend myfirst ever Tokio Hotel concert in a foreign country!
The chances of me going are about 50/50... Which if I'm were an optimist I would say is good.
If I were a pessimist however I would say it's no good...

In any case if I'm going, I'd probably be going to the concert in Barcelona, Madrid or Vienna.
Personally I'd prefer to go to the one in Vienna. I'd get to tour Austria before and after the concert before coming home to Singapore! I mean how cool is that? I'd get to attend a Tokio Hotel conzert and still get to tour Wien!

I'm now just hoping...
...hoping...
... ...hoping... ...
... ... ...hoping... ... ...


No comments: