Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thoughts.

Exams are just around the corner, and I've been rather busy lately...
Truth is, things aren't exactly happening for me now.
I'm always worrying about things that seem illogical.
Haha!
Things such as my future carrer, my future family, finances, etc...
Ah well, it's my nature to always think about things from every possible angle, that way I am never caught unawares.

Things have been rather slow, and boring as of late.
But I'm sure things will pick up.

It's confirmed that I will be going to Western Europe on the 16th of Dec 2009.
I'll be there for 13 days and I'll be enjoying it as much as I can.
I don't really see the French as I thought they were. Or at least I'm telling myself to give them a chance.
I'll be buying some shoes from over there, since they don't sell them in Singapore.

Places I'll be visiting in Western Europe seems quite interesting.
The first few days will be in Italy, I'll be in Rome, Pisa, Venice and of course the Vatican City.
I'm not a Christian anymore, but the thought of me standing in St. Peter's Square is mind blowing. Being able to travel to the seat of the Holy See is quite amazing!

Then after Italy we'll head up north to Switzerland, the homeland of Ovaltine! I have no idea why I said it, but it was the only thing that came to mind. In anycase I'd like to try skiing while there and also to look at all the Swiss knives and Rolexes. My only complain about them is about them not using the Euro. Which means, we'll have to change our currency to the Swiss Franc...

Then after a few days in Switzerland, we'll go up north again to Paris, France. We'll be spending the remaining few days in Paris. In fact the only stop in France is Paris. But no matter, I'll enjoy myself lots!

Looking forward to going to Western Europe!
But before that comes the exams. Something I'm looking forward to finishing and forgeting about. But I do hope that I'll fare better this time round.

No comments: