Tuesday, January 20, 2009

(20/1/2009)

I've done things that I'm not proud of, even regret doing. Sometimes I just wish that I could re-live that moment, so that I can take the other path. Alas, it's not to be so.

But one thing I am proud of, no matter what, is being a Christian. For sure, sometimes I wonder why I even bacame a Christian. Looking back, life was perfect already. All this trials and tribulations, certainly I don't look forward to them. But if that's the moulding process I'll take it as it comes, for I know that in the end I'll be a precious, perfect creation in God's eyes.

Certainly a God who gave His only Son for us is forgiving, merciful and loving. I don't care what anyone says, that's what I believe. Speaking of belief, I'm a rather scientific person. What I can see, hear, taste, touch and feel, would without a doubt be real. But when it comes to my God, I don't know why, but I forget about all that and just surrender to Him, believing that though I can't see Him, He is always there. I have faith that my God is forever, there is no begining and no end to His glorious majesty.

And one day I'll be there with Him, standing in awe of His greatness. It shan't be soon, it'll be a long time, at least in mortal terms. To a God that's been there for eternity, what's a 100 years?

So I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned, in awe of the One who gave it all.

No comments: