Saturday, January 10, 2009

(10/1/2009)

I'm begining to believe what they say about dreams... Y'know, they say that whatever you dream of will be the opposite in reality. The way things have been going, I'm begining to believe that saying.

I wonder whether Jesus was serious when He mentioned about cutting off your right hand and gougin out your eye if it causes you to sin... A little drastic don't ya think? And yet it makes sense...

So, 'O' Level results in 2 more days... I'm not anxious or anything, unlike some of my friends. Whatever happens is up to me. Should I fail my 'O' Levels, I ain't gonna retake it. I do not believe in letting that piece of paper determine my future. If I do really well for my 'O' Levels, well, I'll be glad. But what's the point really?

I'm such a hypocrite, saying one thing, but doing another. It's sickening...
I really feel like backsliding...

No comments: