Monday, January 19, 2009

(19/1/2009)

I dreamt that I prophesied to... Kino?! God, that's weird... I told her that she'll unite her people under one banner, and God will smite those who stand in her way... Now, if I dreamt that I told that to someone, a human, wow! What a dream it'll make!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.
That's why it's called the Present.

Today is a gift from God, it is the day that He has made, I am glad and am rejoicing in it.
For what can seperate me from my God? Certainly not powers or principalities. Neither life nor death, angels nor demons. Not even the pass! For the old things have been swept away, and all things made new!

He is my Jehovah Shalom, my Peace when I am restless.
He is my Jehovah Rapha, my Healer when I am sick
He is my Jehovah Shammah, my God who's with me always.
He is Jehovah Jireh, my God who always provides for me.
He is Jehovah Nissi, my Encourager who pushes me on.
And He is Jehovah Rohi, my Shepherd who protects, guides and loves me.

No comments: