Saturday, June 12, 2010

From the first time I saw you, I knew I fell for you.
But I always knew that we were not meant to be.
A nagging voice in the back of my head, always telling me that.
Then another voice, that always give me a glimmer of hope.

The 1 and a half years apart, was the worst part of my life.
Everyday I'd think of you, and cry myself to sleep.
Not a day passed without me thinking of how much I fucking missed you.
Not a night passed without you in my dreams.

It took alot of courage for me to say what I wanted to.
Even though you've known it before.
Though the answer wasn't what I was hoping for,
I'm just happy to get a burden of my chest.

I'm glad that we could be back together.
Not as the way I wanted it to be.
Even though you rejected me, it's fine.
I'm just glad that we can still be friends.

No comments: