Thursday, December 17, 2009

17th December 2009

Once again my sexuality has been brought into question. My parents have questioned me about it, my friends have questioned me about it, and today even my online TH friends have asked me about it.

Frankly speaking, I'm not sure. Some think I'm gay, some think I'm bi, but mostly gay. Oh well...
I'm rather excited as I may be meeting my TH friends tomorrow at the American club. I hope we'll get to meet each other before I leave for Europe in 5 days time.
I'll definitely buy my Radii shoes in Milan. Come home and wear'em all the time.

I've been thinking about my old friends whom I've known in church for the past few days...
Geez... And I thought I forgot about them already...
I gotta reset my eyes, and erase my mind.
I'm not particularly pleased that I'm still thinking about them. I mean why should I?
I've got no reason to, just as they don't think about me.

It's all a fantasy.
All a lie.
I don't know why I lasted so long with them.
I don't know why I shared much with them.

Seeing through covered eyes, I thought I gained my sight.
Only when I tore the veil, did I see the light.
All of them friends, I thought they were,
But now I'm in the rear.
The life I lived was but a lie.
I could only give a sigh.
But now that the chains are gone
I burst into joyful song
Free once more to take flight
Towards the shining light.

No comments: