Monday, November 3, 2008

An EXTRAordinary day!

Whoo... I need a breather from an incredible God planned day yesterday... Gimme a mo'.

Aight' so let's start with morning till night yeah?

Morning...
My cousin Ryan stayed over at my place and we just played Spore on my computer the whole time he was here. He's hooked on it I think. Anyways, my mum and dad, Belle, ryan and myself went to IMM to have breakfast. Great time of fellowship with my family. Afterwich, my mum, belle and I went shopping while Ryan talks to my dad about earning passive income etc, etc... (Talk about early planning...) So we bought a whole stack of DVDs, and I couldn't get a Star Wars game that I wanted... *sniff sniff*

Went home after getting the DVDs and watched 1408. Great movie at the start, really frightens you without having to see the ghost or what not. Ending wasn't as nice and left me really disappointed... By then it was already 1:45pm and I was getting ready to go for CG (So early ah?! See the next part for more details.)

Afternoon (CG!)...
So I started to get ready for CG at Jessica's house, not realizing that the place had been changed to Cynthia's house. (No one's fault but my own...) So I just took the train all the way to Orchard, took out my handphone to confirm the meeting time and place, and lo and behold. Meeting at Cynthia's house... By then it was already 3:00pm, so I rushed down to Yew Tee on the red line. It was sheer torture... The journey was too long...

I prayed to God saying, "Don't let me be late, cause I wanna seek Your face. I know that I will reach on time, because You are a God who can and will let me reach on time." By the time I reached AMK station, the rain was falling like nobody's business. So I prayed again, "Lord let the rain stop by the time I reach Yew Tee." By the tim I reached Marsiling station, the time was 3:33pm and the rain had stopped. I was late for CG already and was feeling a little anxious, but God spoke to me and said, "Don't be anxious, for this is the day that I have made, be glad and rejoice in it!" And I knew that I knew that I knew, everything's gonna be alright. The journey from Kranji to Yew Tee has got to be the longest ride ever... Anywho, I reached Cynthia's place at 3:45pm, and thank God, CG hasn't started!

CG meeting (Favouritest part of the day!)...
I had a wonderful time worshipping Abba Father... Truly, I live to worship You. Cynthia shared a great message. Time flies when you're having fun. By then it was already what? 6+ going to 7? I ain't really sure. But after CG we hung around for a while at Cynthia's place before going over to Yew Tee shopping center for dinner. Afterwich some of us decided to go home. But I felt a prompting in my heart to decide otherwise though it may cause my parents to get angry at me... But I knew that it would be the right choice...

Night (2nd most favouritest part of the day)...
I helped carry Kelvin's guitar intending to see both Kelvin and Cynthia off, but in the end I decided to follow them down town. I enjoy just being around my leaders. They are really great people! I enjoy fellowshipping with'em. Kelvin and I got off at Far East Plaza, while waiting for Cynthia to do her work. So Kel and I just hung out at Far East, and we just talked. From how I wanted to be a pastor when I was in sec 1, because I heard from my dad that our senor pastor earns $50,000 a month, to talking about stuff at home and what not. When Cynthia was done with her work she met up with us at Far East, then Kelvin decide to treat us to Turkish ice cream. Boy, was I in for a treat in more ways than one. I ain't gonna tell you waht happens, spoils the fun the next time I bring new friends there, but you'll definitely be in for a treat. (By the way the ice cream is made from goat's milk.) I took vanilla and Cynthia chose pistachio. I enjoyed my cone alot. :)

This blog entry has gone on for so long already, the longest in my blogging history, and I wanna go study my SS somemore since I got time... So to cut it short, I had fun with my 2 leaders and the CG. It's really a God planned day. I got home at 10:30pm expecting my mum to 'whack' me, verbally. But God turns what he meant for evil to something good for those who are called children of God. So I studied for my SS expecting to get up at 7am for a paper at 8am. Only to realize now, that the paper is at 2:00pm. I'm never ever gonna make stupid mistakes like that anymore...

All in all, it's definitely one of the most memorable days of my 16 years of living.

Oh, by the way, it's great to see you in church and CG again Lokies!

Thanks to Kelvin and Cynthia, remarkable leaders and friends. Thanks for the taxi ride to and fro and for the treats, and the time of fellowship.

Most importantly, wanna thank my Abba Father for making yesterday a EXTRAordinary day. All my love I give to You!

I am persuaded that nothing, no anels nor demons, height nor depth, things of this age nor things to come, powers nor principalities can ever seperate me from the love of Christ Jesus!

No comments: