Thursday, November 13, 2008

Graduation Night

Well, I've just reached home from my graduation night. It was an okay time with friends, but it could've been better. Well, we showed some video clips, played bingo, win some prizes from lucky draw and ate food that was definitely not worth the $40 we paid. Somehow, I'm not really experiencing the euphoria of the moment...

But anyways, went shopping with Chennam for his clothes today, and saw Wei Yang outside Pizza Hut booking seats for lunch with his teacher. Quite suprised to see him... Anyways, at least he noticed my hair. Unfortunately, the photos I took during grad night doesn't show it...

I took pictures with some of my favouritest teachers, but my form teacher ran home before I could take a photo with her. Disappointing man...

I'm still pondering over certain questions, questions to which I, myself, can't answer...

No comments: