Monday, November 21, 2011

Need to keep moving...

Hey everyone! A slightly belated post. So, I'm back from Germany, and sadly, it's back to reality for me... I had lots of fun there, doing the stuff boys do. Well, not regular boys anyway. But still, I had fun, and it's actually weird to be back in Singapore...

There were so many activities going on in Frankfurt, one hardly knows what to do at all... Then I come back to Singapore and there's nothing to do that I hardly know what to do at all... So, this weekend there's ice skating and probably movie to enjoy. I dunno...

Ice skating was introduced to me in Germany, and I must say that it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I thought I woul fall the moment I hit the ice, but I guess I didn't after all. Okay, that was a lie. So I did hit the floor, pretty hard might I add. But that don't stop me from trying again. So this weekend I'ma try it out and see how it's like.

Wish me luck. I think I'ma need it to emerge unscathed.

No comments: