Monday, November 7, 2011

And so ends the journey of nearly a year.
A new one starts, as the phoenix rises again from the ashes.
Understandably, this blog hasn't been exactly lively, and it can't be blamed on my schedule.
I have all the time in the world during the weekends to update, but well, there's really nothing interesting here at all.

That being said, there's only one thing that is quite the highlight, and the cherry on top of my cream for this year. A week in Germany, with my beloved friend.
It's a very sudden trip, and one that was planned almost on the spot. As such, I have no plans at all for this coming trip, other than to go with the flow. To go where he leads, and to follow like a little love sick puppy.

Undeniably, this boy has cast a spell over me. A spell of love... *Sigh*
How else to explain the rising heartbeat, the heat in my ears, and the constant sighs I give, whenever I come acoss his name? How else to explain the wide smile and the elevated moods when I get a letter from him?

I'm only too glad to be caught in his spell.

No comments: