Thursday, April 22, 2010

In the never ending change of this realm, I live my life.
I wake up everyday not knowing what comes next.
Will I live, will I die?
There are days when I feel great, days when I feel shitty.
Those are the days, which strangely, I prefer...
Don't ask me why, cause up till now, I still don't know.
I can ask myself why so many time, but I never know.
I guess the reason is because days like that make me treasure everything a little bit more.
The family that I have.
The friends that I enjoy.
Everything seems so much more enjoyable.
Only on days which are shitty.
The days that are great tend to become more mundane.


I wish I was insane.
Free from this world.
Living in mine.
Mine alone.
Imagination is my blessing and my curse.
I live in it, and it lives in me.
Together as one.
Forever and ever...

1 comment:

OmoiShai said...

Yeah I know what you mean. I sometimes feel like that when I'm all alone just lying there deep in thought.